Monday, August 16, 2010

1000cc motorcycle too much for new rider?????

Guys, I am conflicted. I am a new motorcycle rider(never ridden a motorcycle with the exception of the MSF course I took). I am 6 feet 6 inches tall and all legs and have been in the market for a motorcycle 4 months. I've done alot of research into which bikes would accomodate my height and was directed to the Suzuki V-strom and the Triumph Tiger. I've sat on both of these bikes and like the feel of both of them; but, I am not liking the looks of the V-strom. This has caused me to want the Tiger.



I have reservations about starting my motorcycle experience out on a 1000cc bike; I have grown attached to my life and do not want to lose it. I am a 28-yr old male military veteran who currently teaches highschool mathematics and feel I have a modicum of self-control and discipline. So, there it is. Can I get a Tiger or should I stay in my place and settle for the DL650 V-STROM. Your serious thoughtful responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and be safe out there.



1000cc motorcycle too much for new rider?????computer



Get the 1000cc.



You are not a kid. You obviously are not a daredevil type.



You are smart enough to go slowly with the bike until you get used to its capabilities.



And you had the smarts to take the MSF class.



Just take it slow.



1000cc motorcycle too much for new rider?????free spyware

No comments:

Post a Comment