Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you have a favorite quote?

I found some random quotes by which I never heard before and wanted to share them with you. I enjoy truth by which others have found as well as bible quotes.



Force is all-conquering, but its victories are short-lived.



Those who know how to win are much more numerous than those who know how to make proper use of their victories.



The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights



The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.



Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.



I look at victory as milestones on a very long highway.



The nerve that never relaxes, the eye that never blanches, the thought that never wanders, the purpose that never wavers - these are the masters of victory.



The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.



When I see your smile, and I know it鈥檚 not for me, that鈥檚 when I鈥檒l miss you.



I don鈥檛 have a license to kill. I have a learner鈥檚 permit.



Do you have a favorite quote?cafe racer



On Faith by St. Augustine:



Faith is the ability to believe in that which is not seen,



And the reward of this faith is to see what is believed.



On Friendship by Stephen King:



Have you ever noticed how friends come in and out of your life like busboys in a restaurant?

No comments:

Post a Comment