Friday, August 20, 2010

Did you know that Moses had a car?

He went out from Egypt in a triumph.



Did you know that Moses had a car?internet security 2006



LOL. Good one. Thanks for the bit of humor.



Did you know that Moses had a car?microsoft



Well did you know they did a lot of drugs in the bible? People though-out the bible were getting stoned!
funny
I know one Moses, he has got a Ford car.
I thought it was a Chevy...
Act 5:12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
Let me guess, a peugeot?
I have to go get cigarettes.......
As i now realise that reading and writing have become a sleeping and waking obsession for me, and as i spend my time walking in the darkness i ponder about how each raindrop blossoms into a flower, how fire burns into my soul, how the redness and warmth spreads through my body and my bones feel like hot tar. I am a black flower , waiting for my petals to fall.
It's not what you'd think to be a good joke, but it is!
I thought it was that his truimph could be heard thruout the land. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment