Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you like my poem ';Ode To My Dog Mandi';?

I love your loving look within those big eyes



And your warm kisses are sincere



The way you squeak you toy in triumph



When you win a tug of war



That wet black button nose



And that wagging tail of yours



I love it when you greet me



And the twinkle of your toes



The little bell that rings whenever you come near



Is a sound I most enjoy to hear



To see those beautiful brown eyes



And those cream colored ears



How do you like my poem ''Ode To My Dog Mandi''?ducati



I love it - it's very sweet and loving - and perfect just the way it is - right from the heart like a poem should be. There's nothing like a pet to inspire these kinds of lines and verses! :)



How do you like my poem ''Ode To My Dog Mandi''?hp



pretty good...interesting....i remember writing a paper on my dog...it was a journal type thing ...the topic was things that are valuable to you..... Well i wrote from the heart because i love my dog and it was kinda personal and my teacher put it up in the back..YIKES...that was also the week the board of administration came to visit ....ya so good luck with your poem
Awwww.... it is very cute- i know your not in the poetry section- but some tips to make it better (dont take this afensive, its already really goo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment