Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ima noob to yugioh deck building, can any1 help me with my decks i made?

I made 1 dragon and 1 warrior deck, using cards from warriors triumph and Dragons roar, and i might get rise of the dragon lords.



My dragon deck is:



Monsters:



X1 Paladin of White dragon, X1 Lord of D., x1 yomi ship, x1 gravekeepers curse, x1 element dragon, x3 masked dragon, x2 armed dragon lvl 3, x2 red eyes B dragon, x1 red eyes b. chick, x1 luster dragon # 2, x1 baby dragon, x1 hyozanryu, x1 time wizard, x2 luster dragon



Fusion:x3 thousand dragon



Magic:



reload,soul release,gravekeepers servant,premature burial,banner of courage,dragon treasure x2,mystical space typhoon,remove trap, dian keto cure master,x2 flute summonig dragon,,mountain, swors of revealing light, stamping destruction x3,lighten the load, sword of dark destruction x2,plymerization x2, heavy storm, lightning vortex, de spell, last will, black pendant, level modulation, graveyard in 4th dimension, rush recklessly



Traps:curse of aging,royal decree,7 tools bandit, dragons rage x2,drag. bead,trap jammer,wabok



Ima noob to yugioh deck building, can any1 help me with my decks i made?downloads



put in blue eyes 5 god dragon and cyber dragon need touching up get rise of the dragon lord structure



Ima noob to yugioh deck building, can any1 help me with my decks i made?house call

No comments:

Post a Comment