Friday, August 20, 2010

Are Americans starting to feel Bush is undeserving of the Democrats disloyalty?

BUSH: I think it's a triumph. I thought the president made the right decision in joining NATO and bombing Serbia. I supported them when they did so. I called upon the Congress not to hamstring the administration, and in terms of forcing troop withdrawals on a timetable that wasn't necessarily in our best interest or fit our nation's strategy, and so I think it's good public policy, I think it worked, and I'm pleased I took -- made the decision I made. I'm pleased the president made the decision he made. Because freedom to go in that part of the world, and where there's a lot of work left to be done, I do. I do think this, though. When it comes to timetables it can't be the United States timetable as to how discussions take place. It's got to be a timetable that all parties can agree to, like the Palestinians and Israelis. Secondly, any lasting peace is going to have to be a peace that's good for both sides. And therefore, the term honest broker makes sense.



Are Americans starting to feel Bush is undeserving of the Democrats disloyalty?nortan



I have no respect for ANYBODY who has the Democrat's loyalty.



Are Americans starting to feel Bush is undeserving of the Democrats disloyalty?noton



  • click on ie icon on desktop
  • howcanigetmyhusband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment