Monday, August 16, 2010

What think you of my poem?

I am in the Army National Guard, and I wrote this during the last month of boot camp. It's called ''Killer's Eyes''



They train me to bear my weapon with pride



They coax me to burn with eternal fire



They strive to make me like them inside



They want to give me killer鈥檚 eyes



Blood and triumph are my goals



Lead and iron, my allies



Bullets spraying, bombs detonating



They鈥檙e giving me these killer鈥檚 eyes



Is this who I am, who I鈥檓 meant to be?



Do I crave this insanity?



Does some inner darkness plead to be fed



On the screams and decay of the dying and dead?



Why all this conflict, this frank hesitation?



Could something be wrong with my situation?



I fight for my country, this sweet land of mine



So why all this discord inside my mind?



These questions are answered in one, simple line:



I don鈥檛 think I鈥檓 meant to have these killer鈥檚 eyes!



What think you of my poem?auto protect



when i get up



i dont know if im truly awake



or if im still dreaming



its son easy for me to die



in love with a woman



born in my heart



in my head, in my soul.



i wish it wouldnt be



so complicated to forgive



so i could live inside



all tears form my dreams



forget about the darkness



inside yourself, for what you



cannot get theres no one



else to bleme



you are not the only one



everybody needs some body



and i want somebody



i want somebody to love



What think you of my poem?downloads



wow. amazing. thats so inspirational. wow. you keep on writing girl!



  • click on ie icon on desktop
  • howcanigetmyhusband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment