Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you think of this joke??? Stick with it, pardon the pun!?

So, do you WAX?????



Only a woman can laugh at this. No one else would dare! Hope you enjoy!



This has to be one of the funniest and most awful scenarios I have ever



heard of... Bless this woman!!!



All hair removal methods have tricked us with their promises of easy,



painless removal. The epilady, scissors, razors, Nair and now.... The Wax!!



My night began as any other normal weekday night. Come home; fix dinner;



played with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my



mind for the next few hours; ''Maybe I should do the hair removal thing for



the month?''



So I headed to the site of my demise; the bathroom. It was one of those cold



wax kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in



your hand and then they get warm and you peel them apart, press it to your



leg (or wherever else) and hair comes right off! No mess, no fuss. How hard



can it be? I mean, I'm no girly, girl, but am mechanically inclined enough



that I can figure it out.



*YA THINK!!!*



So I pull one of the thin strips out. It's two strips facing each together,



stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, I get out the hairdryer



and heat it to 1000 degrees. Cold wax my rear end (Oh, how this phrase



haunts me!).



I lay the strip across my thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull.



OK... So it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment