Friday, August 20, 2010

AP EURO. A WORLD LIT ONLY BY FIRE. I need help for my class..which starts this Tuesday!?

Who was the ultimate pontifical disaster, and why?



What two challenges did Humanism present to the Church?



How did Luther view Copernicus?



How long did Calvin view Copernicus?



What 2 things did Magellan do in Rio de Janeiro in 1519?



What was the crowning triumph of the age, the final, decisive blow to the past?



When were the works of Copernicus and Galileo removed from the Catholic index of forbidden books?



I know there are a lot...if you can help me with any please let me know.



Thank you. =]



AP EURO. A WORLD LIT ONLY BY FIRE. I need help for my class..which starts this Tuesday!?computer security



Read the book. It's in there, or at least it was when I took the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment