Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Manowar? Why does nobody like Gods of War?

I am not a fan of 'Triumph of Steel' which is one of the most recommended Manowar albums but was utterly amazed by Gods of War, its so awesome! But everybody seems to hate it just because over half of the tracks are overtures and random mutterings.



Metal fans, what's wrong with Sleipnir? Sons of Odin? Die for Metal? Loki God of Fire? Odin? etc...



Manowar? Why does nobody like Gods of War?live update



I happen TO like it....sure its different from their older stuff, but its still a great album!!! Sons of Odin, King Of Kings, Loki God Of Fire, and Sons Of Odin are all great tunes!!!!



Manowar? Why does nobody like Gods of War?norten



haha god of war (the game) is amazing!!!!!!
Quote ''They look like a bunch of He-Man Rejects''
ok i have watch ppl play both games.. and personally i like both of them it doesnt seem like its that hard to play and my son loves god of war... so it works for me.
I love Gods of War. For some people, the slower, more operatic tracks could be a put-off, but I love opera anyway, so this album was a win-win situation for me.



I felt it was a better album than its studio predecessor and that it expanded the feel of the much over-looked ''Achilles...'' some 14 years earlier.
i like god of war! (game)



its awesome!
Sorry, I just have a hard time taking a bunch of grown men parading around in loin cloths very seriously.



NP: ''If I Needed Some One'' - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment