Monday, August 16, 2010

What is your favorite movie quote of all time?

Mine is:



''Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good...is dumb!'' Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet in Spaceballs



What is your favorite movie quote of all time?bmw



''I am your father.'' I would've picked i'll be back, but that is taken. I love the movie Spaceballs, and that quote might be one of the funniest.



What is your favorite movie quote of all time?free adware remover



Do I look like a cat to you? Do you see me jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Do I lick milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?!
'' I've seen thigns you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the Shoulder of Orion. I've seen seabeams glittering in the dark near the Tenhouser Gate.



When I'm gone, all these things will be lost, like....tears in rain. Time to die.''



Roy Batty's final testament- Blade Runner
''Nobody puts baby in a corner'' Dirty Dancing



''Eat Me'', spoken by the gingerbread man in Shrek (guess it was the context)
Mine isn't a ''quote'' but a scene from Tombstone



Guy(can't remember name): Doc, what'er you doin' this for? You oughta be in bed!



Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer):Wyatt Earp is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment