Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is your favorite all time song(s)?

too many to pick but i'd include:



above the clouds - gang starr



triumph - wu tang clan



liquid swords - gza



i ain't no joke - rakim



the world is yours - nas



1st of tha month - bone thugs



What is your favorite all time song(s)?ktm



it's not me but if sum1 got lil wayne in their list why can't they put him?? ...they like what they like



anyway



Nas-NY State of Mind, I Gave You Power, Halftime, Nas Is Like, One Mic, Ether ...to many



Biggie-Ready To Die, Juicy, Everyday Struggle, Gimme Tha Loot



Tupac-Only God Can Judge Me, Keep Ya Head U, Changes



Wu-Tang- CREAM, Triumph



Rakim-Lyrics Of Fury



Jay-Z-Dead Presidents 1 %26 2, Cant Knock The Hustle, Song Cry, Renegade, 22 Two's, D'Evils



GZA-Cold World



Big L-98 Freestyle



Eminem-Way I Am



Big Pun-Punish Me



Ice Cube-It Was A Good Day



Scarface-Mind Playin Tricks



Outkast-ATLiens, Elevators, Da Art of Storytellin pt. 4, Two Dope Boyz



What is your favorite all time song(s)?nortan



-I against I-Jedi Mind Tricks



-Thieves in The Night-Blackstar



-Can I kick it-ATCQ



-Word Association-7L and Esoteric



-When I be on the Mic-Rakim
Middle of the Road - pretenders
Don't take the girl- Tim Mcgraw

No comments:

Post a Comment