Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im goin on a cruise and need some help...?

Im choosing between RC-Navigator of the seas and Carnival Liberty or Carnival Triumph and i wanna have a great time which is best and why keeping in mind i wanna do stuff and have fun not sit around im 18 which should i choose, this is once in a lifetime for me???



Im goin on a cruise and need some help...?computers



I've been on both lines, although not those exact ships. There is lots of good advice to get details of your ship and the places you will be going from cruisecritic.com. Only some of your time will be on the boat though - it's important to also consider where the boats are going in making up your mind.



I find that Royal Caribbean seems to be a little more formal and elegant in cruising. The boats I've been on haven't felt like Spring Break at Sea. I just tend to find it a little classier overall. It's been my experience that RC staterooms are smaller though



The Carnivals have been bigger floating parties - which isn't negative at all, it's a good time to be had. The biggest negative I send toward Carnival is that the whole time I am on the boat I feel like I'm being sold to: play bingo, buy drinks, buy pictures, buy shore excursion . ..sell sell sell . .it got annoying fast.



Im goin on a cruise and need some help...?hijack this



  • click on ie icon on desktop
  • howcanigetmyhusband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment