Friday, August 20, 2010

Its Cruise Time and I'm Down to 3 Ships help me choose!?

I really enjoy cruising and ive already been on 2 cruises and had great times. i am in the midst of planning my 3rd cruise and i cannot decide which ship to go on. They all go where i want to go. It is between Carnival Triumph, Carnival Glory, and the huge Royal Carribbien ship Freedom of the Seas. Anyone have any experiances or recommendations on/for these ships?



For a little extra info i love to go clubbin at nights on my cruises and enjoying great food day and night be it the buffet or dining. A basketball court would be nice too or an arcade.



So to summarize i would like



Great club



Great Food



and a Basketball court or great Arcade (DDR!!)



Which should i go on!?



Its Cruise Time and I'm Down to 3 Ships help me choose!?ariel



Both the Carnival ships are good choices then. The food has been greatly improved on all Carnival ships and they have more/better club/party atmosphere than Royal Caribbean (which is a bit more family oriented, not that you wouldn't enjoy Freedom if you're a couple or singleton).



Its Cruise Time and I'm Down to 3 Ships help me choose!?computers



In my experience, I really prefer Royal Caribbean to Carnival. If you can get both trips for the same price, I'd go for the Freedom. I was able to see it this past weekend, and it is a really nice ship! It has all of the activities that you're looking for, and then some!
Go with Freedom of the Seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment