Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who wrote the fable of the little boy in an imaginary world of monsters?

I saw a T-shirt of these characters the other day and I remembered reading the fable, i think its a fable, but I couldn't remember the name of it or the author. I know the little boy is in pajamas and the monsters are carrying him in a position of triumph or celebration in one of the pictures.



Who wrote the fable of the little boy in an imaginary world of monsters?free spyware remobal



''Where the Wild Things Are''. The kid's name is Max. Author is Maurice Sendak...I own TWO of those t-shirts because it was one of my favorite books as a kid...now if I could just find a shirt with ''Brown Mouse and Vole'' on it!



Who wrote the fable of the little boy in an imaginary world of monsters?kawasaki



rosco I just heard you here...check this news!



http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra...

No comments:

Post a Comment