Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can we help Josiah Lemming? It would be remiss and irresponsible to void ourselves of his music

If given the opportunity, there is no reason to believe Josiah Lemming cannot achieve a great deal of success in the music industry. He carries with him an amazing story of challenge and triumph and I for one would very much like to see him succeed. He's an artist's artist and has so much to offer.



How can we help Josiah Lemming? It would be remiss and irresponsible to void ourselves of his music %26 talent.internet security software



I think that if every unhappy idol fan emails the American Idol



website or blog and posts their objection to Josiah's rejection (the number could be thousands) it may have some impact on the show. I agree that he is an extremely gifted young man and should have been a finalist. He is just immature, but who isn't on that show? (hello Simon???) I cried when he was rejected and I am a middle aged woman. LOL



How can we help Josiah Lemming? It would be remiss and irresponsible to void ourselves of his music %26 talent.moto guzzi



I agree about going to his myspace page and purchasing his music. I will have that taken care of shortly. I'm also really REALLY diggin his ''One Last Song'' youtube performance. That song right there just proves his talent and abilities more than anything. Absolutely amazing songwriter for just being 18. I'm sure he'll mature into a more rounded person after learning some tough lessons on that show. Dismissing the band was ridiculous..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment